[TriLUG] another great speaker!

Kevin Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Fri Jul 12 06:59:39 EDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-07-12 at 00:40, Mike Johnson wrote:
> Yes!  Big thanks to Wade!  Great talk!

And don't forget the other thank-yous :

- Chris Hedemark for a pile-o'-quadras, a sun kbd, and a stack of Flowe
desktop CDs
- John Turner and the now-defunct-CPD for a big machine and a Linux
105-key Keyboard (the tux keys were wicked)
- Lulu Tech Circus for the chance to spread the word in September
- Jeremy Portzer for getting the Pizza and doing a *LOT* of the cleanup
afterwords.
- Steve Burnett for looking over the Airport Base Station (which may or
may not be toasty - he'll ahve word after he's gone through more Apple
docs)
- Everyone who showed up, asked questions, kibitzed after the meeting,
etc, etc.

I had a great time last night, and look forward to seeing everyone next
month!

--
--         Kevin Sonney         --