[TriLUG] failed to exec /sbin/modprobe scsi_hostadapter

David B. Rankin david.rankin at unc.edu
Tue Jul 16 21:20:02 EDT 2002

Well I loaded 7.2 and got the same results.  Interestingly enough, I
loaded Caldera 2.2 (an really old copy) and the server came up fine.  I
doesn't recognize the dual processors but other than that all is well.
I'm currently downloading ISOs of the latest Caldera to try as well.
I'd really like to get the Red Hat to work. Any insights?

Internet Mail Address = david_rankin at unc.edu