[TriLUG] [OT] Macintosh repair

Reginald Reed reginald at cisco.com
Wed Jul 17 16:43:02 EDT 2002

I recently picked up a used G3 desktop machine and needed to move some
files (for USB support) from Linux to the Mac and the HFS stuff I tried
won't with floppies no problem.  I did have to install an HFS util
package set to format the floppy, but that shouldn't be a big problem
for you.

I'd try to check out the drives read only and you should be fine.

--Reggie

http://bungled.net