[TriLUG] RR Setup

Ben Pitzer uncleben at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 21 22:51:30 EDT 2002

> we should have a trilug happy hour after one of our meetings - so all the
> RR users have a chance to buy ben a beer (or the beverage of your choice).
> :)  what do you think, folks?  are there enough of us on here that we
> could come up with a case?
>
> 							lisa

Hey, thanks for the sentiment.  I'm all for a TriLUG happy hour, but
nobody ought to feel obliged to buy me a beer.  I'm sure I wouldn't turn
one down (I might turn down a second, but one would be okay) should it
appear in front of me, but I can afford to buy my own, I think.

So who's got suggestions for a date and location?

Regards,
Ben Pitzer