[TriLUG] home mail servers (was Re: OT: flame on)

Nathan Conrad conrad at bungled.net
Tue Jul 30 08:37:05 EDT 2002

Postfix question:

I have a postfix server running on my machine, and use a friend for a
secondary MX. If my server is down, does anyone know how long the mail
will me queued on Dux before being bounced back to the sender?

-Nathan

--
Nathan J. Conrad    (919) 929-6413   http://bungled.net
101 Cynthia Drive / Chapel Hill, NC 27514-6614