[TriLUG] How to connect two buildings a mile apart...

Daniel Monjar Daniel.Monjar at na.biomerieux.com
Wed Jul 31 13:51:24 EDT 2002

jeez you have a shitty attitude.... we already have a leased line... I am
searching for ways not to have to pay the phone company.  while we aren't
IBM we do have a fairly involved global WAN so I am quite familiar with
telco based solutions.  I am looking for alternatives.

--On Wednesday, July 31, 2002 1:09 PM -0400 John F Davis