[TriLUG] TriLUG Lunch: Wed, Aug 14th - South Point Area

Lisa C. Boyd lcboyd at nc.rr.com
Fri Aug 9 13:29:55 EDT 2002

Some of us on the IRC channel and have decided to get together
Wednesday, August 14th at Rudino's. I've been told that it's in the
strip mall on the northwest corner of Fayetteville Rd. and NC-54. After
that I think some of us (at least I am) are going over to the Apple
Store to check things out. All are welcome!

Email me and let me know if you are coming so we can make arrangements
if necessary for a larger group. The time is still up in the air, so put
an X next to the times that you can meet there and we'll go from there:

12:00
12:30
13:00

Lisa B.