[TriLUG] tech circus?

A M Thomas am at virtueofthesmall.com
Thu Aug 15 12:16:29 EDT 2002

I followed someone's link from the list and found out about the "Tech
Circus" - the ticket page said something about making donations to your
user group if tickets were purchased through the user group.  Is TriLUG
doing anything with this?  Can I buy tickets through TriLUG?

It was posted by John Turner - check it out if anyone's as clueless as I
am:  http://www.techcircus.com

It looks cool.  Probably it was discussed at length a while ago and
didn't register with me somehow - clues welcome.

- AM