[TriLUG] LDAP Question

Ben Simpson ben at silextech.com
Fri Aug 23 08:32:26 EDT 2002

That worked.  I included the trustModel schema in ldap configuration file.
Now Directory Administrator works.  Now I am going to try to get sendmail to
use the aliasing part of DA.
I went back with DA and edited all the users.  Works good.  No I am going to
read up on Kerberos and try to get that to work.

Ben