[TriLUG] Ticketing system for Linux?

Vestal, Roy L. rvestal at rti.org
Thu Aug 29 11:28:04 EDT 2002

Welp, here goes:

My company uses Applix HelpDesk. It's ODBC based, but my co. is a M$ shop. I
however am the primary Linux/Solaris Admin and as such I have been given the
"privilege" of choosing my OS. I chose RH Linux. I can do everything using
Open-Source software but connect. So I have to run mine through Win4Lin. I
also run it through Vmware if needed.