[TriLUG] KVM nightmare

Douglas Kojetin djkojeti at unity.ncsu.edu
Thu Sep 12 10:32:17 EDT 2002

I should have added this info in, but I was fuming while writing that
last email.

- When I restart the computers using the KVM, Kudzu wants me to
uninstall the mouse -- but restarting without the KVM (mouse and
keyboard plugged into one computer), Kudzu wants to re-install the mouse

- Using a normal PS2 mouse did not help

- I have not had enough coffee today for this

Thanks again,
Doug