[TriLUG] Questions: TriLUG table at Lulu Tech Circus

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Sep 13 08:52:57 EDT 2002

Cool beans!  My kids love to play games on Linux.  If my wife doesn't
think it will corrupt them too much, I might bring the kids along and
let them have at it.

Are we providing our own machine for the space or is one being provided
for us?

We don't have network, but do we have power or do we need to purchase
that as well?

How much power do we have?

Can we power multiple machines so that we can setup our own network?

Do we want to have a windows box and Linux box setting side-by-side (and
communicating) so that folks can see the interoperablity of the two?

Or do we simply want to hawk Linux and showcase TriLUG as a solutions
network for folks who are already into Linux or wanting to learn?

Also, do we have an actual table and chairs?

Inquiring minds want to know!  Thanks.

Jon
 ===