[TriLUG] Linux on the iPAQ

Heath Holcomb bluetea at nc.rr.com
Sat Sep 21 07:34:54 EDT 2002

I haven't tried familiar personally, but I have talked to someone who
got it running successfully. He seemed to be happy with it. It's based
on Debian's ARM distro and is supposedly binary compatible, so you
should be able to install the Debian TFTP packages even if they don't
come with familiar. Sounds like a fun weekend project. :)

Heath