[TriLUG] Tech Circus this weekend! Lunch today for volunteers.

Lisa C. Boyd lisab at moya.trilug.org
Thu Sep 26 19:03:22 EDT 2002

Just wanted to add some info to the Tech Circus stuff.

For those of you who don't know, I was hired as one of the staff
members. So if you come through this weekend (I'll be working all
weekend) - say hi to the curly-haired brunette at the ticket desk :)

I've been helping to setup things for the past two days and I can tell
you - there is some really cool stuff there! Big toys for big boys!
There are lab areas as well as hands-on sessions. I have to admit - I
was drooling over all the G4s they were rolling in there! The gaming
stuff looked really cool too - and I'm not even into gaming! The music
room was also tuning up this afternoon when I left.

If you have any questions, let me know. I'll try to get back to you asap
with answers :)

Lisa B.

PS. Thunderbear - you should check out the Final Cut Pro "experiences!"