[TriLUG] Tech Circus this weekend! Lunch today for volunteers.

John R. Hicks angryjohn69 at nc.rr.com
Thu Sep 26 19:19:08 EDT 2002

Just a quick question....will they be offering the "unlimited peanuts"
option at the door/on the floor?  I didn't get paid until today so I
missed online registration.

Thanks,
John

On Thu, 2002-09-26 at 19:03, Lisa C. Boyd wrote:

    Just wanted to add some info to the Tech Circus stuff.

    For those of you who don't know, I was hired as one of the staff
    members. So if you come through this weekend (I'll be working all
    weekend) - say hi to the curly-haired brunette at the ticket desk :)

    I've been helping to setup things for the past two days and I can tell
    you - there is some really cool stuff there! Big toys for big boys!
    There are lab areas as well as hands-on sessions. I have to admit - I
    was drooling over all the G4s they were rolling in there! The gaming
    stuff looked really cool too - and I'm not even into gaming! The music
    room was also tuning up this afternoon when I left.

    If you have any questions, let me know. I'll try to get back to you asap
    with answers :)

    Lisa B.

    PS. Thunderbear - you should check out the Final Cut Pro "experiences!"

    TriLUG Organizational FAQ: