[TriLUG] TriLUG and Tech Circus

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Fri Sep 27 20:09:11 EDT 2002

Hey everyone,

If you're attending the Tech Circus this weekend, don't forget to stop by
the TriLUG booth.  The Circus is pretty neat -- lots of fun stuff and
informative things too.

At the TriLUG booth, we now have a Sun, an alpha, and two x86 machines
going.  They're representing Mandrake 7.2, Mandrake 9.0, RHL 7.1 , and RHL
7.3.

Also, we have Mandrake 9.0 CDs available for "sale" (donate something to
the LUG if you take them) -- or bring blanks and we can burn them for you.
We also have ISOs of RHL 7.3, the (null) beta, and various other stuff.

Thanks again to everyone who's volunteering.  Thanks especially to Jason
Tower, Roy Vestal, and Ryan Leathers for bringing lots of hardware!

--Jeremy