[TriLUG] TriLUG and Tech Circus

Lisa C. Boyd lisab at moya.trilug.org
Sat Sep 28 07:48:16 EDT 2002

Another note on the heat: Dress cool! Wear shorts! Show those legs off
;) Seriously though - there is no air conditioning on the main floor.
There is a music room (Green 3) that *is* air conditioned that you can
go in to cool off for a few as well as some cool air in the lobby area
and the restaurant. Don't forget to say hi if you happen to see me and
let me know you're a Trilugger - I've already started putting some faces
with names on here! (Now you're in trouble!!)

On Fri, 2002-09-27 at 20:09, Jeremy Portzer wrote:
> If you're attending the Tech Circus this weekend, don't forget to stop by
> the TriLUG booth.  The Circus is pretty neat -- lots of fun stuff and
> informative things too.

And several of you missed Tanner juggling on center stage yesterday ;)

> At the TriLUG booth, we now have a Sun, an alpha, and two x86 machines
> going.  They're representing Mandrake 7.2, Mandrake 9.0, RHL 7.1 , and RHL
> 7.3.

Is that what you had there? All I saw were a bunch of parts strown
everywhere!

See you at the circus!
Lisa B.