[TriLUG] Lulu Heat

Michael Winslow Czeiszperger michael at czeiszperger.org
Sat Sep 28 08:11:39 EDT 2002

On Friday, September 27, 2002, at 08:14 PM, Jeremy Portzer wrote:

> Sorry that you found the heat unbearable.  I agree it was toasty, but
> in
> defense of Lulu, it was nowhere near 95.  Maybe mid 80s, and humid,
> but it
> wasn't that bad.  I've been here all day and survived just fine.

I didn't bring a thermometer obviously, but the recorded outside
temperature in Raleigh at the time I visited was 87.8 degrees, and its
reasonable to assume that in a room with hundreds of computers,
monitors, and people the temperature was substantially higher than
that. If you're going on Saturday, go early.