[TriLUG] sparc 4 hardware

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Tue Oct 8 09:09:40 EDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-10-07 at 21:55, Greg Brown wrote:
> All signs point to junk; no iptables and I can't use both ethernet
> interfaces plus it sounds exceptionally slow.  Does anyone have any use
> for a Sparc4 (working keyboard, mouse, and monitor), and a Sparc LX?
> If so, it's yours.

If you don't want it, the Aurora SPARC Project (Linux on SPARC) would
love to have it. If you bring it to the meeting on Thursday, I'll take
it all off your hands. ;)

~spot
---
Tom "spot" Callaway <tcallawa(a)redhat*com> Red Hat Sales Engineer
Sair Linux and GNU Certified Administrator (LCA)
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
GPG: D786 8B22 D9DB 1F8B 4AB7  448E 3C5E 99AD 9305 4260

The words and opinions reflected in this message do not necessarily
reflect those of my employer, Red Hat, and belong solely to me.

"Immature poets borrow, mature poets steal." --- T. S. Eliot