[TriLUG] dead motherboard

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Wed Oct 9 22:07:47 EDT 2002

check out the bona light system on these pages:

http://mini-itx.com/hardware.asp
http://www.lex.com.tw/case-light.htm

i don't think there is anything smaller than micro-atx for socket a, and
none of them have dual ethernet.  assuming you're wanting to make a custom
case with low power/noise characteristics, the mini-itx form factor looks
tough to beat.  i'm planning on playing around with it soon as i get my
hands on a unit.

as for the firewall idea, check out devil linux:

http://devil-linux.org/

jason