[TriLUG] replacing a hard drive

Ben Pitzer uncleben at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 9 22:24:39 EDT 2002

Folks,

No matter what OS you run, RR doesn't care (unless this if($os="linux)
{require Biz::Class}; thing is a new policy that I just haven't heard of
yet).  We just don't actively support Linux or alternative OSes.
Consult the support pages to see what we do support.  I don't remember.

As for self-installs, just make sure your network card works, then plug
the coax into your cable modem, power the modem on, jack your CPE into
the modem, and see if the CPE gets an IP.  If it does, you're good to
go.  If not, send email to TriLUG, and there will be plenty of folks to
help.

Regards,
Ben Pitzer