[TriLUG] mail server

mark at thefowles.com mark at thefowles.com
Mon Oct 14 13:15:41 EDT 2002

jeremy,

Thanks -- My problem is that I started already with qmail - not sure how easy it will be to undo what I've done. Qmail comes with a nice pop3 daemon and with the password checker, I don't have to install ldap -- Just not too many sites that can tell me about errors and what to look for. Right now, it queues the messages but wont send them --   If I can't get this running, I will back out and just do sendmail with the University of Washington IMAP implimentation -- Does this come with a pop3 server?

Thanks,
Mark