[TriLUG] Digital imaging on Linux

Vestal, Roy L. rvestal at rti.org
Tue Oct 15 09:14:56 EDT 2002

I'd suggest if you are going to use gPhoto, check their site and check the
HCL. I use a Kodak DC-4200 which uses the Kodak DC-240 engine, the "core" of
the Kodak support in gPhoto. It works great USB.

Reguardless of which package you decide to try, check their HCL's BEFORE
purchasing. Keep in mind that smartcard/mmc readers are also supported in
case the camera you want is not.

Since most camera's are now USB, check www.linux-usb.org and see if someone
has it working.

All else fails "google" it!  ;)