[TriLUG] Digital imaging on Linux

Daniel Monjar Daniel.Monjar at na.biomerieux.com
Tue Oct 15 11:37:43 EDT 2002

I've had great success with my Olympus D-550.  It is a sweet camera and the
USB connection is a breeze.  In my /etc/fstab I have an entry for /dev/sda1
with a mount type of vfat.  Just plug the camera into the USB port, turn it
on and then mount /dev/sda1.  do a mv of the pictures from /dev/sda1 to
local HD and your done.

--On Monday, October 14, 2002 9:00 PM -0400 Mike Mueller