[TriLUG] Installfest and Parking (or the lack thereof!)---big round building behind the Library!!

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Thu Oct 17 14:46:59 EDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-10-17 at 14:03, al johson wrote:
>      Once I found it, I had my wife ask some NCSU co-workers where you can
> park to get to it. They all said there is "no parking for that building", at
> least none nearby, as well as few roads to it if you believe the map. So I'd
> like to know how we can not only park but get fairly close up so we can
> carry in some of our heavy computers? If there is already a plan in place
> for this, I'd love to hear it, as I'm sure many others would too.  See you
> there!  Al Johnson.

One more comment about Harrelson and parking -- no matter where you
park, you shouldn't really have trouble finding Harrelson.  It's one of
the strangest, ugliest, buildings on campus -- big and round, and right
in the middle of the "Brickyard" area near the DH Hill library.  The map
shows it clearly.

Room G108 is not hard to find; it is approximately on the opposite side
of the building from the street, on the ground floor.  As the web page
says, do not go up the stairs or ramps -- stay on the entry level/ground
floor.

--Jeremy