[TriLUG] Re: How I search trilug.org these days

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Mon Oct 21 22:48:10 EDT 2002

On 21 Oct 2002, John Beimler wrote:

> use google to search trilug.  Append "site:trilug.org" (without the
> quotes) and google will only search trilug.org for you.
>
> If you're really fancy and have your favorite browser set up to do
> search requests, make a copy of your google quick search and append
> "+site%3Atrilug.org" to it, and you've got a google trilug quick search.

Good suggestion.  Also, you can search the archives of the main mailing
list at http://www.mail-archive.com/trilug@trilug.org/ .  I think the
dev at trilug.org list is there as well.

--Jeremy

Yes, we will fix the search page someday ... and it's not totally broken;
some queries work.  The fix, believe it or not, is related to the mail
server... see bugzilla :)