[TriLUG] Extra NIC

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Wed Nov 6 11:26:06 EST 2002

Yes, you can do it, particularly (but not exclusively) if the machine
you'll plug the extra NIC into is the server you'll be using to copy the
files to. But I concur with others: a hub/switch will certainly make your
life easier in the long run, and they're dirt cheap.

clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu