[TriLUG] Kernel compilation class

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Nov 11 12:08:26 EST 2002

Actually, our goals are one in the same.  By compiling kernels to run
the minimum necessary services and by distributing http, smtp, ftp,
file/print services onto separate computers, one minimizes the
probability for catastrophic system failure in a corporate environment.

We could always throw in a little kickstart and g4u into the mix...