[TriLUG] HELP !!! Sambas fallen and it cant get up !

Roberto J Dohnert RobertoDohnert at netscape.net
Mon Nov 11 13:17:42 EST 2002

I just upgraded my systems to Red Hat 8 and for some reason Samba has quit working.  It will not see my Windows 2000 file server at all and I cant use the printer.  The only way RH 8 works is with the NFS on Windows 2000, I set it up by using Windows Services for Unix, i can transfer files but the Printer will not work.  Any Ideas and any help would be appreciated.  Has anyone else had this problem with Red Hat 8 ?