[TriLUG] php & postfix

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Nov 11 18:17:29 EST 2002

Using nslookup, it also looks like your mailserver is not setup in DNS:

[jonc at Anncons jonc]$ nslookup pihlopase.mine.nu

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:   pihlopase.mine.nu
Address: 216.78.221.96

[jonc at Anncons jonc]$ nslookup
> set q=mx
>  pihlopase.mine.nu

Non-authoritative answer:
*** Can't find pihlopase.mine.nu: No answer

mine.nu
        origin = ns1.dyndns.org
        mail addr = twilde.dyndns.org
        serial = 2008745445