[TriLUG] OS's and Arguments

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 19 21:12:21 EST 2002

Aye-corumba!

Since I asked the first question (NOT intended to be a "first shot") I
though I'd like to say I'm glad about hearing of Apple's use of the
DMCA.  I wished they had not used the DCMA, but I can understand why
they did.

1.  I love GNU/Linux
2.  I loathe Microsoft
3.  When I can't get something done with GNU/Linux, I'll use my Mac
(hence the original DVD question)
4.  If I can get it done with the Mac and I can't do it with GNU/Linux
then it doesn't get done (unless it's something I'm forced to do by my
employer who, in turn, must provide all software and hardware for the
job AND listen to me rant on about how much better a place the world
would be if more companies were open-minded about open-source).

Greg