[TriLUG] Scanner recommendations

Dave Schwartzburg rooney at uwalumni.com
Tue Nov 26 22:20:40 EST 2002

I wasn't responding to your post.  I was responding to Jason Tower's.

I just wanted to make sure people didn't miss that the SCSI controller
that comes with the scanner that Mr. Tower was talking about is ISA
only.  Didn't want everyone to run out and spend $20 on a scanner and
then realize that it only comes with an ISA SCSI card, and that they
don't have any ISA slots...

And I did read your earlier post about the PCMCIA card, but I believe
this whole thread was in response to someone else's request about a good
scanner for linux, is it not?

-Dave