[TriLUG] Always spell check

Kevin Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Sun Dec 1 06:33:54 EST 2002

On Sat, Nov 30, 2002 at 10:53:34PM -0500, William Gomeringer spoke thusly:
> http://panopticon.csustan.edu/thood/tp600lnx.htm All the modules seem to
> load properly using alsa now, but still no sound. I have found that

Um, did you try using the also mixer to turn up the volume on the
sound channels? I know that with some cards, also loads basically
muted by default. Just turn all channels all the way up and see what
you get.

--
--         Kevin Sonney         --