[TriLUG] Linux webcam apps?

Joey O'Doherty joey at odoherty.net
Mon Dec 2 10:55:37 EST 2002

bp,

You'll first need to get a linux driver for your webcam. Unfortunately
there are only experimental support for the CS330 in linux. You can find
more information here:
http://spca50x.sourceforge.net/

As for linux webcam applications, check out gqcam or gnomemeeting:
http://csce.unl.edu/~cluening/gqcam/
http://www.gnomemeeting.org/

/joeyo

--
pub  1024D/B663781B 2001-11-13 Joey O'Doherty <joey(at)odoherty(dot)net>
Key fingerprint = F76B 9ACA 4197 C707 6E4D  2B78 E430 101A B663 781B