[TriLUG] question for the Debian folks

Kevin Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Mon Dec 2 11:47:24 EST 2002

On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 11:43:02AM -0500, Kevin Sonney spoke thusly:
> Eventually, Sid will be come stable enough to be moved to testing, and
> a new unstable branch with a new name will be launched.

I would like to repeat that James corrected me, and sid will remain
unstable. It appears the current testing branch is "sarge," and will
probably be 3.1. What comes after *THAT* is unknown to me, and the
debian maintainers. *grin*

--
--         Kevin Sonney         --