[TriLUG] wireless print server

Scott Stancil sstancil at geekrooms.com
Tue Dec 3 17:48:32 EST 2002

I have to do this very soon as I am migrating my desktop to RH8.  (Hope
Warcraft III will run ok... :)  Anyhow, the Linksys Wireless Printserver
utilizes some sort of LPR service with the first device named P1, I
believe.  That is where I am going to start once I get my apps configured
for school.

Good luck!

Scott Stancil
sstancil at geekrooms.com