[TriLUG] Re: Road Runner problems anyone?

Ryan Leathers Ryan.Leathers at globalknowledge.com
Mon Dec 9 14:05:51 EST 2002

I lost RR service Thursday AM and it was restored Sunday evening.  I ran
both ADSL and cable for a few months with a load balancing trick - but
in the end dropped the DSL cause it turned out I was using cable 99% of
the time.  It has worked as advertised for me.  Now if I could get it
with a static IP address and a bit more upstream speed....