[TriLUG] Re: Road Runner problems anyone?

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Dec 9 15:34:08 EST 2002

i'm over on vanderbilt.  my cable is out.  i was told by a neighbor that t-w
has no power to the repeaters or whatever you call 'em (explains
power-then-cable stuff).  i can see my cable is still flying high; it
apparently has no juice.

ah, thank goodness a friend was able to twiddle with the mx record so i
could re-route email temporarily.