[TriLUG] Hacking Society

Scott Stancil sstancil at geekrooms.com
Tue Dec 17 01:52:34 EST 2002

<snip>

> Wow.  The Hacking Society is cool.  Anyone interested in starting a
> chapter here? :-)  I have to run it by my wife, but I could potentially
> offer my house for monthly meetings.  I've got good network connectivity
> and wireless access. :-)
>
> As for a project to "hack" on, I'd like to setup a subversion server
> that the LUG could use.  I'm sure there are also other things we could
> find to do...  Suggestions?

This sounds great.  Meetings with a chaotic, work on various projects,
share knowledge through osmosis kind of feel.  I think I might be
interested in meetings like this.  Who knows, maybe an impromptu game of
Unreal Tournament 2003 will start up as well. :)

I would be willing to bring a 12 pack of diet coke with me for those of us
that can't drink the leaded stuff. :D

--
Scott Stancil
sstancil at geekrooms.com