[TriLUG] Mirroring solutions for Samba shares?

Jean Quintus jquintus at absolutesolution.com
Thu Jan 2 13:28:47 EST 2003

Windows 2000 resource kit has a command line tool called robocopy.exe. It
has a ton of switches that enable mirroring, exclusions, and various other
options.  I use it at home via the windows scheduler to mirror 80gb drives
(including mp3's) betweeen computers.  Never had a problem.  If you don't
have access to the resource kit I can email it to you.

Don't know anything about the linux side of it as I've just recently made it
passed the install stage.