[TriLUG] Linux based HTML editor/generator needed

Lisa C. Boyd lisab at trilug.org
Sat Jan 4 19:18:55 EST 2003

On Sat, 2003-01-04 at 10:32, Greg Brown wrote:
> Wow.  Thanks, Lisa.  That is a good link for design ideas.

I'm on a roll this week with links :) Of course I'm a link-junkie too!

John Franklin had a very good reference for CSS (Eric Meyer is the man
when you want to know what CSS can and can't do in what browsers). I
also thought of another book that is a really good resource for those
who may be graphically challenged - “The Non-Designer's Web Book: An
Easy Guide to Creating, Designing, and Posting Your Own Web Site”
Robin Williams, John Tollett ISBN: 020168859X.

Here's just one of many of the reviews I found for this book:
http://www.howstuffworks.com/book102.htm

Robin also has other great books most that have "non-designer" in the
name that are really good and give you some basics of design. FWIW, I've
checked out Robin's web book from the library so check there if you're
not sure about buying it yet.

Lisa B.