[TriLUG] Re: An Important Update RE: Your DirecTV DSL Service.

David R. Matusiak dave at matusiak.org
Tue Jan 7 15:09:25 EST 2003

may i recommend you to a very helpful bunch of folks:
[ http://www.speakeasy.net/ ]  go ahead and call the sales 1-800 #

they were quite helpful in telling me what options existed in my price
range and doing everything they could to ensure a quick and smooth
transition.

i ordered on Jan 2 - the circuit is supposed to be switched over this
week.
once i receive the self-install kit, i will be back on the net.
(self-install kit is FREE after $199. rebate).

if you *do* decide to go with them, please let them know that
UserName=Matusiak sent you.  it would be nice to get a kickback after
all these years of free advertising.

(p.s. they were my ISP a while back...)

feel free to contact me with further questions.
/drm