[TriLUG] linuux mouse kvm problems

Mike myname17 at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 8 10:31:17 EST 2003

I have a Belkin 4 port KVM at work and it has problems with the mouse so I
have had to resort to one mouse on each PC.  We bought it without the
optional power adapter, and sometimes I wonder if thats not the problem.  Out
of curiosity, are your Belkin switches powered or unpowered?

For those not familar with the issue, KVM switches can be totally unpowered
(rotary switch), powered from the keyboard/mouse ports, or externally powered
with yet another brick.

Mike