[TriLUG] linuux mouse kvm problems

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Wed Jan 8 11:42:54 EST 2003

Bwah ha ha ha!  Precisely my sentiment.  Actually, I was thinking more
along the line of "I've been a Microsoft addict for X years and have
been Microsoft-free since Red Hat Linux v8.0."

VNC will work fine for the notebook scenario.

Now, a KVM will let you re-boot and see start up messages whereas VNC
will not.

Here's the web site of the manufacturer that Kevin Flanagan recommended
to me:

http://www.avocent.com

Enjoy!