[TriLUG] RT Tracker Modifications

Brandon L. Newport bnewport at appws.com
Fri Jan 24 14:37:52 EST 2003

RT Tracker is not bad, but we use http://helpdesk.oneorzero.com/ we did some
major looking before we chose it, and I asked guys that spend all their time
on ADESK to look a few over and this is what they all agreed upon.  Easy to
install and configure too.

-brandon

__________________________

Brandon L. Newport - CISSP
Senior Security Engineer
Certified:  CISSP, GCIA, CCSE, MCSE Windows NT 4.0, Sun Workgroup, CCNA
Affiliated:  HTCIA, CSI

Appalachian Web Solutions, LLC
http://www.appws.com
P.O. Box 4254