[TriLUG] Device Drivers

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Jan 30 00:18:59 EST 2003

There are many good sites to look at for device drivers.  You should let us
know what device drivers specifically you are having trouble locating - then
we can be more helpful

As to your other question, type in:
  set
You will see a variable called PATH.  The directories in this variable
control where and in what order your machine does searches.  If you are
running bash a bash shell, you can modify it by typing in something like:
  PATH=/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/home/Bryan/bin

Enjoy!