[TriLUG] Device Drivers

Bryan Burroughs beburrou at unity.ncsu.edu
Thu Jan 30 01:54:40 EST 2003

Jon,
    K, i didn't wanna look like I was peddling for drivers, yikes!
 Specifically, I'm looking for Cordless Optical MouseMan Wheel drivers,
which is essentially the same as the corded version.  I don't care about
battery life info, since I now have rechargables.  RH claims to support
a 3-buttoned USB wheelmouse made by Logitech, but that is 1) on the USB
port, and my KVM necessitates a PS2, and 2) this baby is 4-buttoned,
technically.  Again, thx for the help to all.
    Bryan Burroughs