[TriLUG] Wanted: C++ programmer for short assignment

Ken Brooks ken at sparklight.com
Sat Feb 1 09:06:53 EST 2003

I'm looking for a C++ programmer who is sufficiently underemployed or on a loose schedule, to be able to work a few hours in the middle of the day, Tue. March 4-Fri. March 7.

Here's the deal:  I do a variety of things including game development and teaching school, part-time.  First week in March I hope very much to attend the Computer Game Developers Conference.  That means finding someone who can take over my AP Computer Science class for a week.  I will prepare work and readings for the students, you basically need to be there to answer technical questions and difficulties that may arise.

I WILL MAKE IT WORTH YOUR WHILE!

Please reply or call me at 942-3190.

Ken Brooks