[TriLUG] Wanted: C++ programmer for short assignment

Mike M linux-support at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 2 23:55:17 EST 2003

Ken,

This sounds interesting.  I am ramping up on a contract but I never how long
these things last.  I am also looking into teaching as a second career so
standing in for you might help me understand if teaching will work out for me.

I am a BSEE with experience as a telephony embedded systems
developer/manager.  My most recent C++ project is represented at
www.ss7box.com.  This system is up and running in San Diego at a samll
service provider and is being considered for lab use by a well-known system
integrator.  I am willing to send code samples.

I can be reached at 919.632.2652.

best regards,
Mike Mueller

On Saturday 01 February 2003 09:06, Ken Brooks wrote:
> I'm looking for a C++ programmer who is sufficiently underemployed or on a
> loose schedule, to be able to work a few hours in the middle of the day,
> Tue. March 4-Fri. March 7.
>
> Here's the deal:  I do a variety of things including game development and
> teaching school, part-time.  First week in March I hope very much to attend
> the Computer Game Developers Conference.  That means finding someone who
> can take over my AP Computer Science class for a week.  I will prepare work
> and readings for the students, you basically need to be there to answer
> technical questions and difficulties that may arise.
>
> I WILL MAKE IT WORTH YOUR WHILE!
>
> Please reply or call me at 942-3190.
>
> Ken Brooks
> TriLUG Organizational FAQ: