[TriLUG] Special Elections February 13th

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Tue Feb 11 14:03:00 EST 2003

Good afternoon LUGgers,

Just a reminder that we're having special elections at our meeting this
Thursday, February 13th (7pm at our normal location, Dreyfus Auditorium
at RTI).  We need to replace the Steering Committee seat that Chris
Hedemark vacated, since he's moved to Pennsylvania.

The three candidates who were nominated by the Feb 3 deadline are, in no
particular order:

Roy Vestal - rvestal at trilug.org - aka "porthos"
Mark Turner - markt at siteseers.net - aka "hotgrits"
Chris Knowles - chrisk at trilug.org - aka "daleth"

Roy, Mark, and Chris -- if you'd like to post mini-bios or other
information on why you'd like to be elected, please do!

Jeremy Portzer
Treasurer, TriLUG Steering Committee